Source the latest technologies from hundreds of suppliers
Whatever your end-use industry or wherever you are in the supply chain, making better parts, at lower cost, that meet global sustainability demands is on your agenda.
The Injection Molding and Design Expo gives you two-days of free access to your industry all under one roof. As you walk the show floor, you will see the very latest innovative ideas and technologies showcased from across the supply chain and can make informed decisions on which products are right for you by talking directly to the experts.
Exhibitors will include suppliers of:
- Injection molding machines
- Materials handling systems (hoppers, loaders, blenders etc.)
- Temperature controllers / chillers
- Automation systems / robots
- Printing and decorating systems
- Joining / welding systems
- Hot runners
- Machine and mold components
- Replacement parts
- Control systems / factory monitoring systems
- Plastics resins
- Masterbatch / concentrates / liquid colors
- Plastics compounds
- Thermoplastics elastomers
- Mold release agents / purging compounds / consumables
- Product design software
- Molding analysis software
- Support services – R&D, testing, training, legal, recruitment etc.
- Save time by accessing the full supply chain in one place over two days
- Expand your business connections through numerous networking opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on new processes and evolving industry trends at the free conference theaters
- Ask questions direct to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Access the exhibition and three conference theaters all for free
Mastip is a leading designer and supplier of innovative hot runner solutions to the global plastic injection moulding industry. Partnering with our customers to understand their exact moulding requirements, Mastip recommends and delivers reliable, high performing solutions. Mastip is sold into 45 countries providing service and technical support throughout the lifecycle of the hot runner.