Source the latest technologies from hundreds of suppliers
Whatever your end-use industry or wherever you are in the supply chain, making better parts, at lower cost, that meet global sustainability demands is on your agenda.
The Injection Molding and Design Expo gives you two-days of free access to your industry all under one roof. As you walk the show floor, you will see the very latest innovative ideas and technologies showcased from across the supply chain and can make informed decisions on which products are right for you by talking directly to the experts.
Exhibitors will include suppliers of:
- Injection molding machines
- Materials handling systems (hoppers, loaders, blenders etc.)
- Temperature controllers / chillers
- Automation systems / robots
- Printing and decorating systems
- Joining / welding systems
- Hot runners
- Machine and mold components
- Replacement parts
- Control systems / factory monitoring systems
- Plastics resins
- Masterbatch / concentrates / liquid colors
- Plastics compounds
- Thermoplastics elastomers
- Mold release agents / purging compounds / consumables
- Product design software
- Molding analysis software
- Support services – R&D, testing, training, legal, recruitment etc.
- Save time by accessing the full supply chain in one place over two days
- Expand your business connections through numerous networking opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on new processes and evolving industry trends at the free conference theaters
- Ask questions direct to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Access the exhibition and three conference theaters all for free
With over 45 years’ experience and over 100,000 satisfied customers worldwide, Lenzkes Clamping Tools is known for its high-quality work-holding solutions. We assist companies involved in the metal and plastics industries review working principles, safety issues and reduce downtime in their facilities. With a vast variety of tooling available, we believe we can fit your company with a product that will be beneficial for your company’s individual needs. Our products feature high clamping forces, quicker and safer mold changes and our one-piece Multi Quick clamp will save the machine table/platen and your t-slots and tapped holes on your machines.
Lenzkes Clamping tools may be requested free of charge on a trial basis without obligation to purchase. An ideal offer for the practitioner.