Source the latest technologies from hundreds of suppliers
Whatever your end-use industry or wherever you are in the supply chain, making better parts, at lower cost, that meet global sustainability demands is on your agenda.
The Injection Molding and Design Expo gives you two-days of free access to your industry all under one roof. As you walk the show floor, you will see the very latest innovative ideas and technologies showcased from across the supply chain and can make informed decisions on which products are right for you by talking directly to the experts.
Exhibitors will include suppliers of:
- Injection molding machines
- Materials handling systems (hoppers, loaders, blenders etc.)
- Temperature controllers / chillers
- Automation systems / robots
- Printing and decorating systems
- Joining / welding systems
- Hot runners
- Machine and mold components
- Replacement parts
- Control systems / factory monitoring systems
- Plastics resins
- Masterbatch / concentrates / liquid colors
- Plastics compounds
- Thermoplastics elastomers
- Mold release agents / purging compounds / consumables
- Product design software
- Molding analysis software
- Support services – R&D, testing, training, legal, recruitment etc.
- Save time by accessing the full supply chain in one place over two days
- Expand your business connections through numerous networking opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on new processes and evolving industry trends at the free conference theaters
- Ask questions direct to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Access the exhibition and three conference theaters all for free
Spark Industries was founded December 2020 with the acquisition of Fast Heat’s remaining product lines in the injection molding industry – hot runner controls, mold checkers, cable checkers, cables, mold boxes and service. The vision of “Innovation in Control” continues forward through simple and practical high-tech solutions for hot runner temperature control and maintenance.
We have invested forward with the Fast Heat product line to ensure the latest innovations for performance, value engineering and service, while maintaining a backward compatible commitment to the industry. Whether you have a 15–20-year-old Fast Heat Pulse controller or are considering investing in the latest technology, we are committed to your success.
We pride ourselves on a personalized, hands-on approach with shop-floor trials, training, service, spare parts and guidance. Spark Industries is relied upon and represented by some of the best in the industry.
We are “Innovation in Control.”