Established in 1969, CEFAMOL – Portuguese Association for the Moulding Industry is a non-profit and public utility institution. Its mission is to represent its associate members, by consolidating its identity and intervention area through a performance that makes it possible to unify and synthetize the interests of the portuguese moulding industry.
The association is considered a reference and an area for discussion and thought for the companies in the sector, making possible a definition and implementation of a united strategy that promotes its recognition and prestige (on a national and international level), its dynamization and sustainable development.
In order to promote the international competitiveness in the sector and to create cooperation and business opportunities for its associates, CEFAMOL develops the following collective actions:
• Participation in trade fairs;
• Trade missions;
• Prospective and benchmarking missions;
• Reverse missions;
• Bilateral contacts (B2B) with potential buyers;
• Welcoming of international press and advertorials;
• Workshops about markets and instruments for export support;
• Access to platforms of external markets;
• Participation in networks and partnerships;
• Promotion of business opportunities.