Director, Technical Sales
Stan Glover is the Director of Sales at Zeiger Industries, Inc. located in Canton, Ohio. He lives in Harrison County, Ohio.
Glover oversees the company’s domestic and international sales efforts for Zeiger Industries’ proprietary line of Mallard Z4™ non-return valves and ZP™ through hardened tool steel screws.
Before rejoining the Zeiger team, Glover was the Director of Marketing at Crucible Service Centers, where he led its plastic, racing and knife marketing programs. Prior to his service at Crucible, he was Vice president of Sales for Herzog USA .
Glover first worked for Zeiger Industries during the 1990s as Technical Sales Manager. Following are both professional and personal highlights:
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Equipment Council of the PLASTICSIndustry Association (PLASTICS)
- Member of the Board of Directors, PLASTICS
- US TAG Chairman ISO TC 270 - Safety of Plastics and Rubber Machinery
- US TAG Chairman ISO TC 270 WG 1 – Injection Molding Machines – Safety requirements
- US TAG Chairman ISO TC 270 WG 3 – Clamping systems for plastics and rubber machines
- Responsible for all Safety Standards development for ANSI/PLASTICS
- NPE Operations Committee Rules and Regulations sub-committee member
- Industry lead on recent MIOSHO Part 62 (LOTO) changes
- BA from Hiram College
- Married to Colleen and have 4 grown children
- Enjoys hunting, fishing, Quad riding and traveling with Collen
- President and former Chairman of the local Home Owners Association